STREAMLINE CLASSROOM WORKFLOW AND BOOST STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT
Educators have always been pressured to find new and innovative ways of improving student achievement while reducing costs. However, with the advent of technology like KYOCERA’s Teaching Assistant which transforms your MFP into an on-demand test creation, grading, and analysis hub for all students in a classroom or school at one time from their device anywhere there is internet access has made teaching more accessible than ever before!
TEACHING ASSISTANT BENEFITS
- Bubble sheets and answer keys print on plain paper, eliminating the need for special media and scanning systems, lowering costs across the board.
- Summary reports are generated upon completion with graphs that show how students fared in percentages: bar graph displays total number of bubbles filled correctly as a percentage; histograms break down bubble sheet answers by question difficulty level so instructors can see which areas their class excelled or struggled with most.
- Productivity soars when time is no longer spent manually grading tests
- Tests can be created on demand. If select students are struggling in a particular subject area, teachers can create a test to fill specific learning gaps
- MS Excel integration, for advanced grading flexibility and the ability to print test sheets with student names
- Detailed test data for each question
Teaching Assistant is an embedded application for select KYOCERA MFPs that simplifies the task of creating, printing, collecting, and analyzing multiple-choice test results using popular bubble-sheet forms. Tests can be created on-the-fly.
> Teachers have immediate access to test results
> By automating test workflow, teachers can spend more time with their students
> Routing test results to e-mail saves paper, toner and energy
> Test reports are accurate; human error is virtually non-existent
American Lazer Services, Inc. is committed to providing the highest-quality MFPs, service, repair, and IT Managed Solutions to businesses in Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. We are an authorized Kyocera Dealer. Contact us here or by calling (866) 922-9003.