American Lazer Reaffirms its COVID-19 Guidelines
In response to rising COVID rates, the American Lazer team wants to reaffirm that the health, safety, and wellbeing of our staff and our community is our highest priority. We are taking the
necessary steps to do our part to stop the spread. While doing so, we also recognize our role as a service provider doing everything we can to respond to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we want to remind our customers of the measures that we have been following in and out of the office.
At American Lazer and its branch offices, the following guidelines are adhered to:
- Facial coverings are required.
- Social distancing is practiced.
- Shared equipment is cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Online meetings have replaced in-person meetings.
- Clean/disinfect hands before entering the premises.
- Wear a mask when entering the premises.
- Observe social distancing.
- Wipe down the machine after fixing it.
- Client approvals are emailed.
We are committed to providing the highest-quality MFPs, service, and IT Managed Solutions to businesses in Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire by using the safest protocols during this time. Please reach out to us by clicking here or by calling (866) 922-9003 with any questions.